TJ6A features high sensitivity, good selectivity and low noise. However, in higher bands birdies appear in some frequencies. These birdies can be eliminated by the following modification on the DDS UNIT (See illustration):
1) Remove L1 and L2, but do not throw them away. You will use one of them later.
2) Remove C22, C23,C24. You can throw them away. They are useless.
3) Solder the romoved L1 or L2 (either one will do) to the pads of C23, i.e., ues the 0.39 uH inductor to replace the capacitor C23.
4) You need two 100p capacitors. Solder 100P capacitor to pads of L1 and L2, i.e., use a 100P-cap to replace the inductor.
5 You need a 56-ohm resistor. After you have soldered a 100P on the pads of L2, solder a 56-ohm resister in parallel with the 100p, i.e., stack the resistor on top of the cap.
6) Bridge the pads of C22 with solder.
7) You need a 103 cap. Solder a 103 cap to the pads of C24.
TJ6A Pro version is on the way!
New DDS board and LED S Meter board are finished
| DDS BOARD
| DDS FLITER
|TJ6A Pro new function:
TJ6A new 8 pin Mic plug layout same as SGC standard 8 pin.
Data in and Data out Connector in 8 pin Mic plug